Sugar paste fortified with CMC or gum tragacanth
- Colour your sugarpaste as you wish.
- Take an A sized ball and shape into a long cone
- Insert a long piece of spaghetti through the ball.
- Take a B sized ball and slightly flatten it. Secure it to the body using the spaghetti spike and a little edible glue.
- Take a B sized ball and roll into a long sausage. Fold it in half and cut along the fold. Flatten the bulk of the paste to make the large thigh muscle. Fold the leg over the foot.
- Secure both legs to the body with glue.
- Repeat this with a C sized ball for the arms. You may need to use spaghetti to anchor the arms to the body.
- A flattened elongated E sized ball of white paste is used to make the snout. Add a small pink nose.
- Add eyes, long ears and a fluffy white tail to complete your bunny.
Let me know how you get on and give me a shout if you get stuck!
* The Size guide: You can buy plastic size guides but there really is no need. All you need to do is draw yourself a series of circles, labelled A-K, that decrease in size from A which has a 4cm diameter to K which has a 0.25cm diameter. If you are not sure what I mean just send me a message and I will email you my guide. (I haven’t worked out how to insert objects into WordPress yet otherwise I would have included a guide in this blog!)